Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel, Mumbai
Executive description of the hotel for events:
Renaissance Mumbai is situated in northern suburbs of Mumbai – on the banks of Powai Lake. The hotel sits snuggled within 15 acres of lush landscaped grounds, offering relaxed environment to conduct business or simply unwind. With 600 ergonomically designed sleeping rooms and 230,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor spaces our hotel suits magnificently for corporate or social events. Apart from providing the convention spaces and flawless service, we also assist in planning events. To guarantee a memorable experience our certified meeting experts ensure impeccable service and attention to details.
- Located on the banks of the serene Powai Lake
- 600 rooms with the right blend of luxury and functionality
- Largest convention space of 2,30,000 sq. ft. in the city
- Largest Executive lounge in the city
- 6 scrumptious dining options
- Newly Opened Quan Spa & Salon
- Meeting’s imagined
- Multiple indoor and outdoor venue options
- Award winning chefs and food service.
Overview of the hotel’s F&B expertise
- Lake View Cafe: Choose from a host of cuisines at this multi-cuisine restaurant, offering a delectable buffet and an à la carte menu.
- Fratelli Fresh: Savor authentic home-style Italian food paired perfectly with your choice of wine. This contemporary style, Italian restaurant includes an open, interactive kitchen.
- Nawab Saheb: Celebrate a royal meal at the Indian specialty restaurant presenting food from the royal kitchens of India.
- Emperor’s Kitchen: Relish authentic Chinese delicacies at this tastefully decorated Cantonese restaurant overlooking the magnificent Powai Lake.
- A-Bar: Discover the perfect place to unwind after a hard day’s work whilst enjoying a variety of spirits, wines, premium scotch and quick bites.